mandag 27. oktober 2014

Happy

Creative embellishments have a cool challange now,to be inspired of this picture, and do some distressing...
You should think that I was inspired to make a "fall-ish LO!
But No, I got inspired by the pumpins, that they are "all over the place" but its not anything Fall about my LO :D
And I distressed the photo around the egde...

I made this LO of my youngest son, when we where watching my  daughter playing a soccer match.



Close ups(click on the picture to make it bigger ;) )

                        

Here is a link to the hexagon-chipboard I used  from creative embellishments:D

this picture is one off many pictures taken at this match, I made a project life page with the rest off the pictures, you can se it here.
  Have a great day :D


10 kommentarer:

Monika sa...

Så herlig denne var, masse flotte detaljer og det nydelige bilde :)

Cornelia sa...

Vilken ljus, luftig och härlig LO! Underbart foto också!

Tammy sa...

Gorgeous!! Love the design and details!! Thank you for playing along with Creative Embellishments!!

Randi Elisabeth sa...

Så fin denne var, og for et herlig bildet av en deilig hjerteknuser :) Kult med de hexagon "dingsene" :D

Terhi Koskinen sa...

Oh precious page!
Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments <3

Kathleen White sa...

First, what an adorable little boy he reminds me of Price George! I really like your take on this inspiration picture. Such a delightful layout. Thank you for playing along with us this month at Creative Embellishments.

Shona sa...

this is so fabulous and what a cutie pie! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments!

Brandi Matos sa...

Gorgeous page and pic!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments :-)

Nicolle Kramer sa...

Sweet pics and super cool page! I love how you were inspired by our challenge and amazing use of our hexagons. Awesome design of your layout. Thanks for playing with us at CE.

Nicolle Kramer sa...

Congrats you are the winner of the October challenge at Creative Embellishments. Please email me at nicolle@creativeembellishments.com to claim your prize. xoxox