torsdag 15. oktober 2015

This years x-mas card



My card is a fun card, I'm not the romantic or vintage kind of girl, so I made a snowman :D

My background is a stencil with snow, and I used modeling paste and sprinkeled over a litle bit of fine glitter to make the snow sparkeling.

My lovely snowman is made by white cardstock with a coat of Dazzling Diamonds glimmer mist and on the egdes I added just a touch of Blue bubbles glimmer mist

His nose is orange carsstock, and his eyes and smile is black liquid pearls.

His scarf is paper from 7 gypies, from the paper pad: Santas Journey I love this paper-pad

And his arms is made fra waxed cotton cord from Canvas Corp


He is cute dont you think?

Have a nice day
Linda

2 kommentarer:

Ava Gavloski sa...

This caught my eye "teammate" thanks for sharing a cute card. I am going to make a few of these this Christmas as well!!!

Ilana Polakiewicz sa...

Hello! This is so cute! The image you created is really different and fun. xx Ilana.