lørdag 5. desember 2015

a prrrrfect christmas

At Rubber dance stamp they have  a cute challenges I just had to join.
My choice was the festive red 




My paper is from Papirdesign, and my cute cat is a rubberstamp fra art impression, and the hat is
from Tim Holtz. 

                  Well hello there, its just a prrrrfect christmas is'nt it?

                             Look at that cut butt
                          It wigles,  because I used a action wobler

                       


                          A simple card, just how I like it....
Linda

6 kommentarer:

Linn sa...

Hihihi what a cut and awesome cat! Love the butt detail lol! Love the card!

ionabunny sa...

That is such a sassy cat. Fab xmas card. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance Challenge. Hugz

Bibi, Rubber Dance Stamps sa...

OMG, what a cool card - love that cat from front and back!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Rubber Dance!
Happy Holidays! ♥

Susanne Rose sa...

Ha ha! This is so funny. Love it! Thank you for playing along with us over at the Rubber Dance Challenge. Use "susanne2015" on your next order in the Rubber Dance online store to save 15%! I wish you lovely holidays. xx Susanne.

Kristiina Majuri sa...

I am sure my whole family would have a card like this going from hand to hand! Especially the butt with action wobbler :) thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge, good luck with the draw!

Majo sa...

Such a fun card. Thanks for joining our Rubber Dance challenge ♥