torsdag 28. april 2016

Den første løvetann-- The first dandelion

Creative embellishment have this fun picture for the April-challenges, get inspired, and for a twist we  also had to use a song title for your title on your project .

I got inspired by the hearts, and the yellow in the rainbow, and the swirls on the bottom.
My title is Den første løvetann, that means the first dandelion. And its a children's song about a boy who give his mom a dandelion for the first time < 3

My favorite flower is dandelion, I know many people don't like dandelion, but I love them.
They are beautiful...



 This is my take, with off course a dandelion.
I have used these dandelion chipboard and this leafy vine frame from Creative Embellishments

I have also used paper from Kaisercraft and frames from simple stories.

The title is to different sticker alphabet on some green vellum


  I used a green and a yellow glimmermist to make the background
The green one is emerald green and the yellow is sun sisters


Here is a small process video if you want to see..

Have a nice day.
Linda

2 kommentarer:

Tordis Lothe sa...

Å, so fin den sida blei👍🌞🌞

Maggi sa...

Awesome LO, love how you used the chippies and love your soft color. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Creative Embellishments.