mandag 23. mai 2016

June

At The mixed media monthly challenge, they have a nice challenge out now.
Use butterflies and blooms.


This is my take, a picture of my beautiful girl June.
I think I got both butterflies and blooms well covered on this page. hihi

 Some closeups:

The background is a some old paper with butterflies, and I have used a prima mask and modeling paste.
Glimmermist in red, blue and white.

I fuzzy cut some butterflies from a Kaisecraft paper, and the paper behind the picture is from the same collection from Kaiserkraft.

My leaf dies is from Rayher, and is one of my favorite dies at the moment.




           My process-video:
   If you liked my video, I'll hope you will subscribe to my canal.

Have a nice day.
Linda

3 kommentarer:

Lisa H sa...

oh yes, LOTS of beautiful butterflies and blooms! This is such a wonderful page. Thanks for sharing it with us at Mixed Media Monthly. =)

Berit sa...

Så utrolig stilig. Du har knallgod til dette her altså, fantastiske farger og bruk av blomster.

Mona Pendleton sa...

Gorgeous layout! Love the beautiful and colorful background! All the shimmery gold butterflies look amazing! Thanks for joining along with the MMMC :)