fredag 10. juni 2016

Canvas corp brand collaboration: Music

Me and some of my friends over at Canvas Corp Brand have a new Collaboration.
And this time our theme is Music.


And what is my favorite music??
You can take a look at my playlist here 
I made a art journaling, using my gluepen from Bosch and tattered angels products fra Canvas Corp Brand

Maria Mena
Michael Jackson 


Glimmermist:Dazzling diamonds, Black magic, Sapphire, Capri blue, Pink poodle, Party pink
High Impact Light gold, Dessert sun

We can't have a youtube collab without a video:
Here is a list with link to the rest of the collaboration:
*************************
*************************
*************************
*************************
*************************
Hope you will take a look at all our videos, and if you like them please like and 
subscribe to our canals
Have a great day, Linda


Ingen kommentarer: