søndag 19. juni 2016

Evighetskuler er favoritten din/jawbraker is your favorite

                                                      This is my take on case 203 over at CSI
                      The story is, my oldest sons favorite candy is jawbraker, hi always choose them for his Saturday-treat. (In Norway saturday is our candy-day, we have candy and watch movies)
                                              I just love how cool they look on the inside.
            Both my boys loves fruit and berries, so I have no problem with the jawbraker as a snack,
                                                      I know its pure sugar and E.. hihi
                                                     


                                                    My process video:
Have a great day
Linda

Ingen kommentarer: