mandag 6. juni 2016

You are fabulous



Hi, today I have a box that I have altered. The box is a container to some of my Mathia-flowers from Hobbykunst.
The paper is Kaisercraft All that glitters, one of my favorite nowadays...
And all the flowers is Mathia flowers from Hobbykunst.



                                                        The golden hearts is chocolate.
                                 It you want more pictures go to Hobbykunst Norge

I am joining
Card and scrap: Alter
Kreativ scrapping: sommer og sol

                             Have a great day.
Linda

4 kommentarer:

Graciela Noemi Cedres sa...

NYdelig pyntet, flott ide :) takk for at du deltar hos card and scrap. DT Graciela

Graciela Noemi Cedres sa...

;)

Bente Årstad sa...

Kjempefin pyntet eske, masse nydelige blomster.

Takk for at du deltar hos card and scrap. DT Bente:)

Line sa...

Så utrolig nydelig. ♥
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Card and Scrap.
Klem Line