onsdag 11. januar 2017

Happy birthday CSI and Lars

Csi is having a birthday-party.
They are turning 5 this year, so I had no choice but to scrap these pictures. 
My son Lars at his birthday-party when he turned 5 in 2016.


The casefile:
I've got all the colors,I have turned the sketch, my evidence is Tiny dots, banners, different colored letterstickers, stamp phrase, googly eyes, enamel dots and puffy stickers.
My testimony is ofcourse document birthday


Some close-ups:
Hip hip hurray, 5 years old
Et øyeblikk=  one moment

I just love those puffy lil monsters. And my lil monster in the picture...

So HAPPY birthday CSI.
Linda

10 kommentarer:

Carol Deal sa...

Brilliant background, really love your interpretation of the case file. Thanks for playing along at CSI

Nupur sa...

WOW…amazingly Stunning creation…Thank you for playing at CSI this month…xx

Renee Aslette sa...

Adorable layout Linola. I love all your detail on the background and the design of the layout too. Fantastic job. xx

Debbi Tehrani sa...

Love the little monsters and how you added the eyeballs to the balloon. Great background work. Super fun page!

Ginny Hickmott sa...

WOW, this is wonderful. Love how you've turned the sketch and the balloons!

Vivian sa...

I love that background - turning the sketch really made this page. Those monsters are super cute!

Debbie Standard sa...

Awesome page - design and background work! Thanks for playing!

magicalmagpie sa...

Such a beautiful layout Linola, I love the stamping and inking, and you have created a great well balanced page with lots of interesting eyecandy.

Gunilla R sa...

So nice LO, I love it! /Gunilla

WendyBen sa...

So cute I just love the googly eye embellishments! Your design suits the inspiration prompt, CONGRATULATIONS for making Most Wanted at CSI!,