fredag 17. februar 2017

Enchanted rose

Im so excited to see the new  Beauty and the beast movie ... Emma Watson as Belle, oh wow.. I think she will make a perfect Belle..

You can see the trailer here:

And in the story you have the rose, the enchanted rose, I have always loved that rose, so beautiful but also so sad...
With the petals falling down...

So when I joined the #Beourguest collaboration I knew I had to make a rose...

I made it with foamiran (mosegummi in Norwegian)
The rose is made of:
7 petals 1.3/8 x 1.3/8 inch
5 petals 1. 5/8 x 1.5/8 inch
5  petals in glitter foamiran: 1.7/8 x 1.7/8 inch

With some fallen petals...


You find my video on how to make the rose here:

 I used some christmas-lights thats run on battery on the rose, so it has that magical enchanted glow..

The last layer of petals i used glitter-foamiran, and the some of the leafs is in glitter-foamiran...
 In life, the string from the rose is not visible...

I used:
Red foamiran
Green foamiran
Glitter foamiran
Brown bast
Tim Holtz distress crayons
Tattered angels Dazzling diamonds
Paper straw
Christmas-light
A glass vase (for you in Norway; form Nille)
A candlelight-tray (Nille)

Hope you liked my rose, and my video.
Dont forget to see all the fantastic things the other artists in this collab made, you find the playlist here: Playlist on youtube

Ingen kommentarer: