onsdag 8. februar 2017

Live life Dude

Case 223 over at CSI is a fun bright case, with MONSTERS, you know me.. I love monsters...


My take, is with my youngest little monster...
We had to go  buy dinner, and the weather was grey and sad..

And like magic, the sun came, you can see the sky is realy grey and heavy, but the sun came, and Lars just had to go back to the car and get his sunglasses.

So there we where, on the parkinglot, looking at the cold january sun together...
well, I have to tell it as it is; Lars was watching the sun, I was totally mamaratzzi...

My evidens is clouds, monsters,transparent stuff, distressing and fabric.
My testemony is the inspiration word outside


My background is made by a lot of  stamps...
And different colors stamppads..



 All the stamps is Papirdesign, exept the bubble one, who I made with my stamp machin.
I have used glimmermist and red burlap from Canvas Corp.
The monster is a puffy sticker I got at HobbyKunst

If you like to see how I made this page, I have a video here:
(And if you liked my video, I hope you will support me by likeing my video, and subscribe to my channel)

Have a great day
Linda

7 kommentarer:

Nina sa...

Knallstilig, Linda! Kjekt når du legg ut videoar av framgongsmåten:-)

Debbi Tehrani sa...

Such a cool design! Love that little monster with the glasses. Such a playful detail, and the narrow photos look really cool!

magicalmagpie sa...

What a clever way to build up your background and of course to use all your stamps and stamp pads. I love your layout and love the photo of your boy with his glasses on. So Sweet.

Стокли sa...

I love to read everyday stories like this, this is what makes our life, right.
Cool background and monster is like a sun on a grey day:)

Ginny Hickmott sa...

What amazing stamping! You have created an awesome background! Love the story behind this layout, and the unusual shaped photos. Thanks for joining us at CSI!

Debbie Standard sa...

Wonderful page - love all the stamping and background work

Carol Deal sa...

Oh WOW !!! that background is just amazing. Thank you so much for playing along at CSI