tirsdag 21. februar 2017

My dream, my love


There is something about CSI and the casefile I just love, it always inspires me so much....



And this case is no exception...
My testemony is to use a item from the scene as inspiration, and the bunny was such a sassy childish bunny,
so I wanted to use a picture of my oldest, soon to be 13 (!!) lovely daughter.
You can see a bunny on my rainbow...

My evidence: rainbow, clouds, animal,arrows, enamel dots and die cuts
 Hjerteknuser is heartbreaker. Just look at here, a real cutiepie...

 She was my dream, and my boys is a bonus-dream..
I was  told by my gynecologist that I never would be able to have kids, I have PCOS , and infertility is one of the symptoms.

I think I always wanted to be a mum, I played with dolls, I loved to be a babysitter, I think I was 7 when I got to push the stroller with my newborn nighbor, I was so proud...

So to be told that I never would be able to have kids, it was tought.
When my friends told me they where pregnant, I was happy for them, I really was, but when alone I cryed my heart out. I was never me...

But...

7 years after the doctor told me that I would never get pregnant.....
I found myself in my bathroom with a stick with to lines on it...

How bout that!?!!
I was so happy and scared, and over the moon by this, FINALLY, it was my time...

I had been a mum for so many years in my heart, and now I was going to be a mum for real...

And that feeling... I wanted to hold on to it for ever. I want to document everything, even today, 13 years later I'm still there... And my kids now, if we dont have a picture of it, it did'nt happend.. hihi...

So I went to a photographer in all my 3 pregnancies, when the babies was 3-4 months old and when they where one year...

This is a picture of June when she was 1 <3 nbsp="" p="">


 I have been superlucky to beat the doctors outlook, and I now have 3 kids.
My new doctor  ones said that I had to send my old doctor a postcard with a picture of my kids and write: you where wrong.. hihi...

So.... I dont think you came over to my blog for all that, and if you didnt read the hole thing (I dont blame you ;) ) I hope you did like my take on case 224.
Have a great day
Linda

6 kommentarer:

Nina sa...

Aldeles nydelig side, og for ei historie bak! Skjønar godt at du vil dokumentera livet deira frå a-å:-)

Стокли sa...

Yep, sometimes they are wrong and that's great that good things happen in our life!
Beautiful photo and beautiful work with the case file.

Ginny Hickmott sa...

Wow stunning unique work! Fabulous use of the case file! Thanks for joining us at CSI!

Gunilla R sa...

Wow, interesting story you told us! Happy for you! Really, really nice LO you have made - love it!

Debbi Tehrani sa...

What a darling photo! Love all the word stamps and that little bunny on top of the rainbow! Such a sweet page!

Carol Deal sa...

Just love the whole design of the background. Such a sweet page for a sweet photo. Thanks for playing along with us at CSI