onsdag 8. mars 2017

En ekte hai




If you been on my blog before you know I love CSI
And Case 225 is no exeption..
Gotta love that happy pig...

I turned the sketch, and used the whole scheme.
My evidens is:
Stars
Washi tape
Animals
Circles

And my testimony:
Handwrite right on your background, and 
journal about an adventure


You find my *non-word/non-text* prosess-video on youtube:



En ekte hai( a real shark)
In  Akvariet, Bergen they have a tunel in one of the fishtanks, so you feel like you are standing inside the tank.  
And that feeling of the fishes and sharks just swimming right over your head, its a bit scary.. 
But also very exciting.....


I have used my sewing machine on the letters. 
 Both paper and chipboard is from Fab scraps.
And the stamps are from Papirdesign.

My boys looking on the fishes.. Well my oldest son just took a brife overlook, befor he went back on to his Pokemon Go hunt... He had a great day, he got alot of new pokemons hihi...

Hope you like it.
Linda

7 kommentarer:

Monica Langedal sa...

For en tøff LO, veldig stilig med all stemplinga.

Carol Deal sa...

Awesome page, thanks for playing along with us at CSI

Debbie Standard sa...

Such a cool page - love the die cut circles and your background work!

WendyBen sa...

I really love the chipboard embellishment and the way you used the papers. Fabulous page!

Carol Deal sa...

Love all the different patterns in the bubble chippy. Thanks for playing along at CSI

Ginny Hickmott sa...

Wonderful layout, like the patterns in the circles, fab background and love the stitching! Thanks for joining in a CSI!

Debbi Tehrani sa...

Gorgeous work! Love those circles and how you added the little beads. Awesome mix of papers and beautiful pictures. Love this to bits!