mandag 17. april 2017

Påskepynt/ easterdecor




The sweetest thing for a mum is when here kids hands over they'r homemade decoration. So sweet, I love it...

This picture is of my youngest son with his easter decoration that he made in kindergarden, and yes, Im glad I took a picture, becouse he broke it later on, so all we have left is the picture..

If you like prosess-videos, I have one right here:
Hope you like it...

Im in a stamp-mood these days, and love to stamp different words and sayings into the background, on this one I have used mostly black ink for the words, and ombre ink for the other elements...

I have used to different fonts  for my tittle, Påskepynt = easterdecor

 All of the paper is from Canvas corp, both background and the diecut sircles...


  I used glimmermist and made some drops here and there..

I used a brush to spred a litle layer of glue in the edges and sprinkle on som goldglitter...
It makes it look a bit messy and I love that wimsical look..

Here in Norway we are having our last day of easter-holyday, and still lazy days..
Hope you have a great day ..
Linda

1 kommentar:

Berit sa...

Jeg liker virkelig layoutene dine, og denne er ikke noe unntak!
Kjempefin!