mandag 1. mai 2017

cool kid, case 228 CSI


Case 228 at CSI
My evidence: chevrons, frames and puffy stickers.
My testimony: write on a artisan-shaped label...


The story is: This cool kid was going to a birthday-party to his friends, and hi told me that we needed to fix his hair... Hi wanted the hair to stand up, and color it with  red and green chalk.
So thats what we did.. He was so cool, and had to check the mirror all the time to see that his hair was in the right place...
I stamped my background with a stamp fram carabelle using hero art ombre stamp-pad, the stars and cool kid is thickers, I glued some wiggely eyes on the two O.
The chevrons is from a dies and the paper used is from Papirdesign.
The rest of the frames are diecuts made with paper from Fabscraps.
I used a app to get the bookeh-effect on the picture...
Have a great day.
Linda

3 kommentarer:

WendyBen sa...

This is so fun and funky, i really love your style and design! Thanks for sharing at CSI!

Renee Aslette sa...

I love how funky this little boys layout is! Fantastic design and clean style. xx

Debbi Tehrani sa...

Ha-ha! What a great photo! Love the stamping in the background and your bold chevrons and the fun title with the googly eyes!