fredag 19. mai 2017

#PiratesoftheCaribbean2017




Do you like/love Pirates of the Caribbean?
I love Jack Sparrow and cant wait til next week to go see the new movie...

I am a part of a youtube-collab with Pirates of the Caribbean as a theme, and I was looking trough my pictures, and found the pictures of my sons busy finding shells...

And with the quote:
"Not all treasure is silver and gold mate"
It all came together really easy...









The paper, both the blue and white stripes, and the compas one is fra Canvas Corp Brands, so is the little canvas...
Glimmermist is a Canvas Corp-product  as well.







The shell is from the beach, and the texture paste black sand is a Finnabair product.
 

My video, hope you like it:

Dont forget to look at the other Pirates of the Caribbean-videos:
Corrina
Jennifer
Shady Character Art
Crafting with moose

Have a nice weekend
Linda

Ingen kommentarer: